Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.


Green day.  I put on my green earrings this morning, not that anyone would pinch me if I didn't have on green.  It is just the hubby and me and he is going out to have lunch with old engineers later.  Who knew that engineers have a patron saint?  And you guessed it, St. Patrick. 


One of my favorite scents is lavender.  You'd think it would be growing all over these five acres.  NO!  I planted several plants last summer so we will see whether they made it through our particularly cold winter.  Anyway, this morning as my ode to Ireland, I used my lavender soap and my lavender body scrub.  That and my earrings are about as close as I come to actually celebrating the Irish holiday.  No Corned Beef and Cabbage and no green beer. 


So {glasses raised} Happy St. Paddy's Day my friends.  I hope your day is full of Irish Blessings. 
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive