Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Calm Before the Storm

Well, here it is, 7:21 p.m.  The winds have calmed, the sun is setting, my house is clean, no TV, and it is very quiet.  I have my Pandora radio station tuned to piano solo.  I haven't felt this relaxed in a long, long while.  Very soothing and comforting.  The music reminds me so much of my sisters playing in the evening so long ago. 


This is the quiet before the storm.  Spring break starts tomorrow and my boys will be in and out of our house all week...........no time for soft piano music that's for sure. 


Our lives are sure to change next Thursday.  Nothing will be the same after that day.  Exciting!  Not much longer and dreams become reality.


But for now, tonight, we have the calm before the storm.  Good evening to all. 


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive