Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Am Inspired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Pinteret.  I hate Pinterest.  No, I love Pinterest.  Needless to say, I do spend a lot of time being Pinterest inspired.  Translation:  I spend TOO much time on Pinterest, but I love being inspired--hence the love/hate relationship.  Pinterest makes me want to:

Use Coconut Oil on my cellulite.  I have been promised it works.  I even checked the price of coconut oil yesterday, but walked away at the $6 price tag, but wait, $6 is a small amount to pay to have swimsuit worthy legs, huh?

Make a flower pot out of ice cream sticks.
Make butterflies out of magazine pages.
Grow beets.  I hate beets. 
Travel to India.
Make my own tomato cages out of twigs.
Paint my front door purple.
Grow chickens.
Make a car cover.
Ride an elephant.
Make my own deodorant, dish washing soap, laundry detergent, and body scrub from ground egg shells and egg whites.
Roast kale chips.
Try a detox.
Get a tattoo on my left side.
Make mirrors from old tennis rackets.
Get married again.
Get a goat.
Make a fire pit.
Remodel the house.
Make a necklace out of my old t-shirt.
Make my own jewelry.
Reupholster the couch.
Paint a rug.
Recycle a lamp shade into a flower pot.
Make a lamp shade from a flower pot.
Make a kite from plastic tablecloths.
Make tablecloths from old kites.
French braid my hair.
Glue glitter to my shoes.
Paint each of my fingernails a different color.
Make a fairy garden in my old bath tub.
Take pictures of my non-existent flower beds.
Find new uses for vinegar.
Decorate cupcakes.
Do butt crunches.
Make a smoothie with spinach.
Color eggs and sprinkle with glitter.
Make my own applesauce.
Buy a new purse.
Wear 8 inch heels.
Wear slim jeans.
Turn up cuffs on my jeans and carry a large purse in the crook of my arm.
Make candles out of my own bees wax.
Be a better person.
Cook pasta, lotsa pasta.
Sew more.
Make my own donuts.
Make a headboard out of the tailgate of a pickup truck.
Make my own dog food.
Make a purse from placemats.
Wear eyeliner.
Bake eggs in avocado halves.
Pin something inspirational.
Pin something funny.
Go somewhere exciting.
Organize............EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Get up off the couch and DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE PINTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me now, I am INSPIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or jacked up on COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys.  Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!!  Happy Pinning!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive