Wednesday, March 6, 2013

There Are Good People in this World

There are such good people in the world.  I just thought I would throw that out there since yesterday I was having my own rant writing about all the negativity in our world today.  Yes, some very good people.

Guess what I did today.  I know you will never guess so I will tell you.  I split wood.  Yes, me!  OK it isn't like my grandpa used to split logs.  No, I had a log splitter.  Oh man, who knew that splitting wood could be so much fun.  And guess what I did after that.  I stacked it.  Do you think that the energy I spent will offset the pint of ice cream I will have later?  Nah, me neither.

I hope you had a chance to get outside today.  While the day was sometimes overcast and just a tad cold, we did NOT have wind.  In Oklahoma that equals a beautiful day and those are rare--the ones with no wind.  The hubby had to remind me that in August we will again have those no wind days and I will be complaining.

But for today..............well the day was perfect.  And to top this perfect day, while we were stacking wood, a sweet neighbor drove up on his Kabota and asked if we wanted him to rototill our garden.  Of course!  He got right on it and within minutes my garden is as smooth as silk, ready to be planted.  I am sure all of you already have things growing right now, but as usual we are a day late and a dollar short.  There are  good people in this world and one drove right up on his white steed today.

I love you.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive