Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy November

Good morning everybody.  Well, we are definitely into November....here the 4th day.  The leaves are coming down like rain and soon Thanksgiving will be upon us.  Have you looked at Pinterest today?  I guess a lot of people are beginning to search for that all important, perfect recipe to take to Grandma's house.  You know the one..........the one where you hope to hear "Who brought this?"  "Gosh, I love this."  "Yummy."  "I want to have this recipe." Admit it, you like to take something that will be a hit. 

I can almost tell you without a doubt what my family will be bringing for certain things are "got to haves".  Brenda's Green Bean Bundles are always a hit and always on the table.  Kay's Sauerkraut and Weenies are expected.  Teresa's Cherry Cheesecake Bites will be tasty and well as lovely.  Rhonda is our appetizer girl so it is always a surprise to see what she will bring, but it will definitely be delicious and southern.  My most requested dish is my Dumplings.  I have more than one nephew-in-law that requests this.  So you can see that we have five dishes on the table.  Multiply that by five and you will get the picture....a picture of a Thanksgiving table laden with food.  Enough to make mom proud.

I don't know what my "I want to have this recipe" recipe will be this year, but I bet I can kill a few hours looking.

Happy November!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive