Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in case you didn't know.  It is a little late for you to be thawing that turkey, but hey, bet there are some thawed ones at the grocery store for all you procrastinators.  Head on down.  I'll stay right here and watch the WKRP Thanksgiving episode, "Turkeys Away".  The best!!!!!  Yep, I have my pumpkin pie baked and cooling, my dumpling mixture is waiting for the milk in the morning, and my 5-Cup Salad is finished.  Tomorrow all I have to do is cook the dumpling and candy the sweet potatoes.  Then it's over the river and through the woods, to Auntie's house we go.

That's about it here at the homestead.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

I do love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive