Friday, November 15, 2013

Have You Tried 1970?

Well, I have successfully wiled away a perfectly good Friday morning once again.  Here it is 12:30 in the afternoon, and I have not yet accomplished a thing..........other than baby sat four kids at 8:00 this morning.

Yesterday, my daughter and I were on a quest to find drawer lining paper.  We went to at least 8 stores and all we got from the clerks was a shake to the head.  "No, we sure don't" they replied when questioned.  As I related my disappointment to the hubby this morning, he said "Have you tried 1970?"  We both giggled............maybe scented drawer liners are a thing of the past. 

Have you tried 1970?

I love you.

Do you think I can salvage this day?  I doubt it.  Once I get into the second half of the day, it is hard to justify mulching leaves.....especially with this sinus condition/head cold or whatever...........maybe I'll take a nap and dream of 1970 when things were simpler and I could actually buy drawer liner and the clerk didn't look at me like she didn't know what I was talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive