Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just a Little Rant

The cold front has arrived.  Nearly 70 this morning and now it is 39 degrees at 4:15 p.m. 
Just a little rant.............

Tuesday I had the most delightful time with my daughter; always will be my little girl.  While we were out I overheard a mother call her little one a name.  I won't divulge that name, but it wasn't a good name.  No wonder our pre-k teachers are hearing these things from the preschoolers.  They get it from home.  Watch what you say, parents.

That same day there was a group of young having lunch outside.  It was windy, overcast, and about 55 degrees, too cold to dine outdoors, but, hey, they are young.  Then I saw it, the little baby, probably about 3 months old, without shoes or socks, short sleeve t-shirt and NO blanket at all.  Mom had on a jacket............UGH........  Then my daughter pointed out another baby, a new born, which I had not noticed.  Again, parents, PLEASE HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE.  If you need a jacket, then your baby needs to be covered, too.  Take care of your babies.

I am thankful that my grandchildren are well cared for. 

That's all I have for today.  Just a little rant.   

I love you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive