Sunday, August 30, 2015

Do Overs

Tonight I'm setting here wondering where to go for our annual foliage trip.  October will be here before you know it and in some places October will be late for peak colors so we'd better get planning.  Or do we just want to take a fall trip to some place not so well known for the fall colors?  Maybe someplace we have never been.  Maybe Minnesota or Michigan or maybe we will explore more of the Great Lakes area.  Or do we want to do DO OVERS?


DO OVERS?


Seattle..........one of my all-time favorite places in the world.  The whole state is wonderful to me.  I've never saw so many coffee shops in my life...........and apples............ 
Lake Louise, Canada...........(my only out of country DO OVER) I didn't get to spend enough time there.  There are (were) some great cabins nearby and I'd love to stay in one of them one more time.  Wonder if they're still there.
Jackson, WY............the whole Jackson Hole area.  Perfection! 
Maine...........the whole state.  Loved the entire New England area.  And the seafood...superb!
Yosemite National Park/Sequoyah National Park...........Wow!  Spectacular.  You see these parks and you know why long years ago these acres were designated a national park.
Disney World..........surprises you?  This is probably the only entertainment park I would like to go again.  This time, I would like to stay in a hotel on the premises.


There are lots of places I didn't mention; i.e. Niagara Falls, Washington, DC.  Although I loved many, many more places than those above, these six places seem attainable.  Give me three days to do laundry and get the lawn mowed, and I am there..........anywhere.  I think I will dream about a DO OVER.


I love you.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive