Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Still Got That Joyous Feeling

Good evening everybody.


Have you ever had such a joyous feeling you wanted to shout or sing or dance?  Last night and today I've had a feeling of exuberance.  Maybe 2017 will be a wonderful year for me and my family. 


Despite that exuberance, we have our fair share of issues today.  I guess it is all a matter of perspective.  You see, the little mice have made havoc of two of our cars that are kept outside.  I guess the little critters are cold and hungry.  Again, it is all a matter of perspective. 


So today the hubby has been fixing vehicle wiring and other problems these little menacing creatures have made.  I am so grateful that my husband is 1) smart enough to know how to fix problems 2) well enough to get out and perform these repairs and 3) a kind and very knowledgeable person.  He's got one car fixed.  YES!  We went for parts for the other tonight so tomorrow we should have the truck ready to go and not a moment too soon if we have that big snow.  (Insert skepticism.)


Still got that joyous feeling.


I love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive