Saturday, January 7, 2017

We'll Run Away Tomorrow

Good Saturday evening to you all.


Just this last week someone put a little meme on Facebook and asked if anybody ever wanted to just get in the car and drive away and start over.  I didn't hesitate even a second over replying that yes, I have.


Some may question my answer.  Even I questioned myself after I saw someone else say they never ever thought about doing that.  It was so spontaneous for me to say yes, but now I wonder why.  I am definitely NOT unhappy. 


But I'd be lying if I said that I'd never wanted to run away.  There are times when things are going a little crazy or something is off track and I just want to get in the car and drive and drive and drive........over the rainbow or at least the river............finding a place where my troubles seems so far away (I think there's a song there).  Keep going..............


There are also times when the hubby and I are in the car after a wonderful day out and we just look at each other and one of us will say "let's keep going", but we always wind up here............at home.......in our comfort zone.


So even though I say I want to just drive away........it is only for a little while..............and then it's home sweet home.  We'll run away tomorrow.


I love you.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive