Monday, January 2, 2017

Where's My Puzzle Book?

Does anyone out there think today seems like Saturday?  I am all mixed up with all these bowl games, the Rose Bowl Parade on the 2nd instead of the 1st, black-eyed peas yesterday even though the parade was today, etc.  I will go to sleep thinking tomorrow is Sunday.  I think we need to go for breakfast to get us back on track...............  And then I will go to the outlet mall to make sure we know it is Saturday.................  Huh?  That's exactly how mixed up I am. 


I want to make it known right now that I am a fair weather fan of the University of Oklahoma.  If the going is good, then I am good and can watch.  If the going is bad, then I am busy doing other things like working crossword puzzles...........anything to keep my mind off the game.  I have been known to be a little off-kilter, insane to some when my boys are not playing as I taught them.  You do know that I am the coach, don't you?  At times someone, and I won't mention who, has been known to knock the chimes to the top of the house............just one good hit and those puppies soared. 


Right now, despite the hubby's tense jerks, OU is winning so I think I will watch this game.  No chimes to hit over the house.  But they blew that last field goal............where's my puzzle book?


I love you.  See you tomorrow no matter what day it turns out to be and no matter who wins this stupid game.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive