Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Give Me My Monkey Plate

Good morning everybody.  I am writing from a coffee induced spurt of energy.  We had breakfast out this morning and what a waste of time.  First of all, breakfast is not my favorite meal.  Second, I always feel lethargic after this meal, and third, the food wasn't all that great.  This morning I had my eggs with bacon and the bacon was so greasy that I didn't even eat it.  Where's my Monkey Plate?


That's about all I have this morning before heading to the hospital to be with my sister while her hubby undergoes major surgery.  We are praying for a miraculous outcome, but with three months recovery time, it will take us all to keep our dear brother-in-law down. 


Breakfast behind us.............on to the hospital...............


Give me my Monkey Plate any day!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love you.


This morning we went to a restaurant that had moved off one of the main streets of Midwest City to an assistance living place.  Who does that?  Well, we gave it a try and while the meal was extremely cheap, the food wasn't all that good.  My hubby said his was ok.  I do, however, have a great deal of respect for the owner of the restaurant for providing a place for the residents.  How nice it was to see residents gathering together for their morning meal.  It was almost their own "Cheers" place.  I hope the restaurant succeeds.  Much success, Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive