Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day to My Girl


Happy Mother's Day
to this little lady.

She's the mother of my
grandchildren, and she is my only daughter.

This evening she took me to a movie, "Mother's Day".  We had such a wonderful time just hanging out and devouring the biggest popcorn they sell.

I won't see her or my son tomorrow so it will be a quiet day for m  e, but I saw both them today so I feel blessed and honored.  After all, Mother's Day is just a day.  I get to have a Mother's Day everyday because I know what is in my children's hearts.  Some people don't have such relationships which makes me sad for them.



Tomorrow, my sweet girl is fixing a Mother's Day meal for her mother-in-law and my son-in-law's entire family.  I hugged her tonight as she dropped me off and told her that I feel like I have accomplished what a mother always dreams...........children with caring hearts.  Honoring her mother-in-law this way, but also honoring her husband is somehow a way of honoring me.  Does that make sense?  (And oh by the way, she is framing a picture of each mother and using them for her centerpiece.  How cute will that be?) 

I will sleep well tonight.  Good night my sweet children, my boy...........my girl.  Thanks for spending time with me today.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive