Tuesday, May 17, 2016

So Seriously, Don't Mess with My Watermelon

It's a dark, cool, or to my way thinking, COLD, day here in Oklahoma.  The wind is blowing and there's a mist in the air.  A perfect afternoon for a nap..............of if you can't sleep...............a perfect afternoon to "Pinterest".  Yes, that is a verb.  I Pinterest.


So I am scrolling through Pinterest and see a recipe for watermelon with balsamic vinegar and feta.  Disgusting!  As what point did someone say "Gee, this watermelon is only so-so.  It needs something to enhance the flavor."?  I guarantee I was not one of the ones voting to bump it up a notch.


Some things are just perfect as they were created.  So seriously, don't mess with my watermelon.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive