Saturday, May 21, 2016

They've Done It Again

Good Saturday Afternoon.  They've done it again, ruined a perfectly delicious recipe trying to make it better.  First, they did it with the watermelon.  See my blog a few days ago and now this.
http://retirementthegoodlife.blogspot.com/2016/05/so-seriously-dont-mess-with-my.html


I've been outside most of the day and decided I'd rest just a bit before heading out to find more flowers to buy.  May have to head to my local nursery.  I've got the bug.............planting bug, that is.


So.............I get on Pinterest to see what kind of inspiration I can absorb in 10 minutes.  Scrolling down, I see all kinds of beautiful plants, but then I come across somebody's idea of a good guacamole.  Now get this.................STRAWBERRIES in the guac!  What is this world coming to?  A perfectly delicious guac tainted with strawberries.  They've done it again. 


I love you guys.


And that's all that's happening here.  Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive