Monday, May 16, 2016

Nancy and Bill


This was taken at our class reunion and isn't very flattering of me,
but it is one of my favorites.  Let me explain.  The lovely lady has
just introduced her friend (eyes left) as her fiancé.
Let me explain further.  That lovely lady has been my friend for
at least 53 or 54 years, and just a month or so ago my husband
and I had dinner with Bill and her.  No mention at that time of engagement,
but I went home wondering....................


This photo captures the moment of the happy realization that my dear, dear
friend had found someone special to spend her life with.

I love the sincere eye contact between us.  Me leaning forward to make sure
I heard correctly, and she giving me
a moment to absorb this wonderful news.
This photo captures the love and friendship of 50 years. 
I love her.


And here we are just a little later after
that first "WHAT?"
No shock in this photo, just happiness.
 

Class Reunion 2016
My wish is for everyone to have a friend
who remains loyal after all these years.


Our class rings.


Another shot.

And here we are with the newly engaged couple.

Nancy and Bill

(oooh............to be such great friends, I don't
remember Bill's last name)

I LOVE YOU

P.S.  Nancy, Bill is exactly what I wanted for you.
He adores you and it shows.

Here's to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive