Sunday, January 8, 2012

In Need of Ice Cream

Hello friends.  When I first started the blog I was just writing and sharing things that I never expected anyone to read.  I was writing to hear my head rattle and if my grandsons ever came across it, they would might enjoy it.  I have so many memories to share, but I want you to also know that I don't always dwell in the past.  I have 2012 to conquer and enjoy and look forward to a fun future.  So in this blog, I may have a memory or two or fifty, but I hope to also just have something to say that you will find relevant today.  You see, when my grandson's find this blog, it will or may be the good old days for them.  I won't be writing a diary, but I hope to enlighten them of their own childhood on some day to day matters.  They may be comical or they may be tragic.  We will see what the days bring, but I promise to never be morbid.

I hope you enjoy your 2012 and I hope you find my blog entertaining.  Now I need that bowl of ice cream.  You see there are some days where one needs just a little comforting and today I am in need of some comfort.

I love you all and thank you if you are a reader.  Oh, I think I will make some ice cream in my Kitchenaid Mixer attachment this week.  I will let you know how it turns out.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive