Friday, October 12, 2012

Act Now

Good morning everybody.  Is it raining at your house?  It is a beautiful day here with showers now and again, but I am afraid they won't be around in another hour.  In fact, I would just about bet that the sun will shine soon.

Nonetheless, it is a day for reflection.  Today is the birthday of my hubby's cousin.  The unfortunate part of this story is that he passed away last year.  The unfortunate part is also the fact that the retirement plans of my hubby for him and his cousin went unfulfilled.  My hubby had great plans to reconnect with his cousin; head for the nearest fishing hole to spend some time reminiscing, lazing about on a still lake or a roaring river.  The fortunate part of that story for you and me is that there is still time to make connections if we act now. 

Act now!

I love you.  Feel free to connect with me.  I love you! 

Right now I am listening to Canon in D played on the piano by Michael Silverman.  Canon in D, morning of showers, cleaning my stove top...........what more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

  1. I love it raining while I am at Target with a Starbucks coffee and my momma with me :)


    From your loving daughter Shawna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my loving daughter Shawna wants her mom to go with her to Target and get a Starbucks coffee on a rainy day.

      Delete

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive