Friday, October 26, 2012

Pillow, Pillow, Pillow, Pillow

IMG_8299IMG_8310IMG_8317 Christmas will be here soon and if you don’t believe it, check the calendar, even better, check out all the blog post and Pinterest pins.  Want more proof, check every store in Midwest City.  Every blog is full of crafty ideas and recipes, waiting in the wings for Christmas, and boy howdy, some are really cute, and the cake pops are yummy looking.  I must admit I am getting excited, too.  I am not sure why; I’m guessing it’s because I haven’t really grown up.  Some say it’s for the kids, but secretly it’s for me.  Not really, but I seriously get more excited buying gifts than a normal person.  I truly believe I enjoy watching someone open a present from me than I enjoy receiving a gift.   

Don’t you really think Christmas must be the fifth season…yes, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Christmas, and Winter?  Well, before the Christmas season begins in earnest, I thought I would let you see my little autumn pillows.  This is what I was doing at the time of my crafting blog post a few weeks back.  They are finally finished!  Not great objects of art or even desire, but they kept these little fingers busy for a night or two.  Notice all that pillow fuzz?  Please ignore that.  We would have brushed that all off, but we couldn’t find the new lint remover wand.  Still can’t.  Want to come help us look for the two month old lint remover?

I love you guys.  Hope you are enjoying your Friday night.

 

1 comment:

  1. they look so good and I bet one of them would look really good at my house!

    ReplyDelete

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive