Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just One Big Hoot Over Here

"Honey, come here.  I want to tell you something."   Pulling open the garage refrigerator door, I show him my glasses on the shelf.  "If you happen to see these in here, I want you to know that I put them there on purpose."

"OK", he says, "but can I assume that the dishcloth I saw there yesterday was on purpose, too?" And then he laughed and asked me why I was deliberately putting them in the refrigerator so I told him why.  As to not keep you in suspense any longer, I will tell you, my friend.  You see we were heading out for the morning and when I got to the car, I realized I had two pairs of glasses in my hand (don't even ask about that).  Well, what was I going to do with two pairs of glasses?  I only needed one and the refrigerator was right there within two feet of the car door.  In my mind (might be a clue there) the only logical choice was to put them in the refrigerator.  Why, you might be asking.  Well, the simple reason was that I knew I would be getting in the refrigerator some time when I got back and they would be right under my nose and I would then retrieve them and bring them in the house.  Also, the house was already locked and the alarm was counting down the seconds. 

I just wanted the hubby to know that I knew that he knew the glasses were in the refrigerator and that I knew he knew I was not crazy.  We have to remind each other daily that there is a madness to our madness!

Another bit of funny:  Today I was reading an online article about Trump.......I know, I have nothing else better to do.  Anyway, the article quoted someone as saying "Donald Trump is the Honey Boo Boo of rich people."  I cackled.  Funniest quote of the day!

I love you guys.  P.S.  The dishcloth in the refrigerator was accidental.  I didn't remember leaving it there, but I do remember using it there.  I was NOT storing it there............hmmm, although it might be a place to keep it from mildewing.  Just one big HOOT over here.  Come see us!  You might laugh, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive