Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Want to Hug Somebody




I am testing again today.  These are some untouched photos from the trip that I selected at random.  They have been downloaded to my old computer and uploaded onto this blog using the old computer without a hitch.  So.......if they upload from this computer.......why don't they upload from my new computer?  I will find out even if it takes me a year.  I will just have to keep playing.  In the meantime, I may entertain you or dismay you by posting pictures from our trip.

Just a little side note:  This morning I saw laundry hanging on a line; panties, socks, a top, and two pairs of jeans.  All swaying gently in the breeze on this beautiful fall day.  It was not a trashy home, but the whole symbol of those clothes hanging on the line, to me, just exuded love.  I just about had a moment....a moment as Blaine says "you just want to hug somebody".  I was having one of those moments where I just wanted to hug somebody.  I remember mom hanging clothes on the line and now, looking back through my rose colored glasses, I choose to recall it as mom loving us.  She might have thought it a necessity.  Either way, she did it.  She loved us.  Another little side note:  I hope all of you have one of those "just want to hug somebody" days.  I just want to hug somebody....that be you, Mom.

I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive