Thursday, October 24, 2013

Do I See a Trip to New England in my Future

The leaves are beginning to turn in my yard, but nothing like the leaves in the yard of one of my favorite blogs.  If you get a chance, go to www.fortheloveofahouse.blogspot.com and take a look at her photos.  This is the yard of my dreams.....the home of my dreams actually.  Take a look at the post dated October 22 and you will see what I mean.   

I can imagine the owners, morning coffee in hand, standing on one of their beautiful porches, taking in this beautiful scenery, asking themselves if life can get any better.  If I lived here I would have to pinch myself to make sure it is all real for the beauty is almost surreal.  Very humbling. 

I was in a 'Norman Rockwell state of mind' this morning imaging what living in New England must be like in the fall.  Beauty all around.  Hills and dales, rivers and streams, and let's not forget those beautiful white churches that seem to glow against the greens, oranges, rusts, and red colors of the maples.  Every turn of the road frames another sight more beautiful than the last. 

Here's wishing you a wonderful fall.  Do I see a trip to New England in my future????

I love you.    




   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive