Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm so Hungry I Could Eat my Lipstick

I think I might be starving to death.  All I can think about is food...........good food.  I need me some

Spinach artichoke dip - just let me have a spoon and I will eat it straight from the bowl.
Toni's cucumber sandwiches - Toni, did I tell you how Steve and I pigged out on those sandwiches one day?  Gluttonous.
Caramel apples - add toffee and chocolate bits..........oh my!
Crab with melted butter - All I can eat!
Bologna sandwich with tomatoes and mayonnaise - summer time treat.
Lay's potato chips with creamy French onion dip - to go with the bologna sandwich.
Ranch salad dressing on Anything
Loaded baked potato
Fried chicken with my gravy
Theater popcorn with lots of butter 
Cheese enchiladas
Shrimp Limón pasta
French bread with butter that squishes out when you bite it
Guacamole
Cinnamon toast
French fries
CHEEZ-ITS

These are but a few of the things I am craving right this very minute--something cheesy, something buttery, something greasy.  Also, this is a list of things I normally deny myself.  I haven't made fried chicken in so long I doubt I would know how, but I remember how good my gravy was.  Steven and Johnny would pig out.  Nachos - we used to have nachos as a treat at least once a week in front of the TV......after the chicken.   

I am so tired of obsessing over food...either I am craving a food........or am worried about how what I eat affects my weight.  I guess that is what keeps me on track.  Right now I would love to have a buffet of all these foods and be able to allow myself to go for all of them without one thought of how much fat each has.  I would settle for a box of Cheez-its....my all time favorite snack.

I'm so hungry I could eat my lipstick.  Hand me my purse!     

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Everything you mentioned sounds delicious, well maybe not bologna, salami maybe? I made cucumber sandwiches for Van's birthday last week.

    ReplyDelete

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive