Wednesday, October 30, 2013

..............It's the Home Place

We went for a little walk this morning in the park............oh wait,............its the home place.  No, we do not have the beautiful colorful trees they have in the New England states, nor do we have the beautiful yellow Aspens found in Colorado or my favorite place, Red River.  What we do have are the trees and bushes in the pictures below, our trees...........on the home place.

Now I don't claim to be a photographer, but here are a few pictures I took this morning
............on the home place. 
I hope you enjoy them and have a sense of what I see this week, fall 2013
............on the home place. 
 
................It's the home place.
 






 

 
Yep..............that's the home place.
 
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive