Friday, March 18, 2016

Pretty Boring

Good afternoon everybody.  Pretty boring day!


What a dreary, cold, cloudy day in Oklahoma City.  It's the kind of day where I just can't get comfortable.  The house seems chilly despite turning the heat back on and my tootsies are cold.  Maybe all my discomfort is somehow related to this head/chest thing I have going on.  No matter if it is or not, I am ready to be warmer, feel better, and have a smile back on my face. 


I don't have a lot to say today.  I just wanted to get something down on my blog.  I love writing and so here goes nothing.


Random thoughts:


1.  Who teaches the proper usage of the words 'me' and 'I'.  They are used improperly most of the time, so much so that when they are used correctly I take notice.  I wonder if one of these days, the incorrect use of the words will become correct.  (I could rant about this for days.)


2.  Have you ever had someone post something tongue in cheek and you respond in kind (tongue in cheek) and they reply back like you are stupid and you didn't catch their tongue in cheek comment, BUT actually you did and THEY didn't catch your tongue in cheek rely?  At that point, you just let it go, Louie. 


3.  I just want 2016 elections over......NOW.  No, I am not going to comment further.  Can't make me!


4.  First baseball tournament is tonight and it is 55 degrees and windy at 2:15 p.m.  At what temperature does Nana decide to brave the weather to watch her grandson pitch his first game?


5.   I need two weeks of sunny, 75 degree days.  That is 14 days without any wind, nothing but sunshine.


6.  If the hubby expects to take me out to dinner tonight, he probably ought to start giving his wife a makeover..........not good, I tell you.............not good.


7.  I want to take a trip with my family.


8.  I love fall, but the spring blooms are gorgeous.  Maybe spring is my favorite.......nope summer!!


Well, that's all the random thoughts I have.  Pretty boring.


I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive