Friday, March 11, 2016

It's Just a Cough

Hello everybody.  It's been over a month since I've posted and all I can say is I hope to do better in the future.  Lately, I have had my fair share of ailments, nothing serious, just the kind that makes one feel blah.  I have a persistent cough and my entire body aches from coughing.  I suppose I would be better able to cope with the aches if I were in better physical shape.  I hope to start walking again soon..........as soon as I get over this cough.  It's just a cough.


Since my cough gets worse when I move about, I have mostly been on the computer, not feeling like writing or corresponding with emails, just stalking Facebook and Pinterest.  I am here to tell you that I am sick of Facebook; a lot of drivel and a lot of politics.  Oh.....I feel a rant coming on so I'd better close for now and say that I think I am going to LIVE. 


I've got lots of rants/raves/memories and suggestions for future posts.  Maybe even a few grandchildren pictures.  I hope you come back to check.  Stay healthy.  I keep telling myself it's just a cough.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive