Monday, September 10, 2012

Coffee Anyone?


 I just had to have them.  I saw these at Marshall's last week and knew I had to have them.  I could decorate around these bags.  How could you not love these little bags, and who cares if they hold coffee, candy---oooh candy!, sugar, or pantie hose?  It's all about the BAG.  (I hear that on QVC.  Who knew I would watch QVC?)  By the way I will have a blog soon about bags. 

 This coffee will put you in the mood.  Grab the pumpkins.  Arrange the mantel.  Fall is here or it will be in a month, but I am not telling my daughter who came today to help me decorate.  Nope today was the day and what a better start to a faux-fall day than some Caramel Nut Delight coffee.  It got us in the mood.  Mood for donuts or muffins......but alas, I had none.  That is until the hubby drove in with powdered donettes.  Yummy coffee and donettes.  Good hubby!

Fall In Love Ground Coffee
made in the
USA
Paramount Coffee Company
Lansing, MI

Little perk (get it?):  Each bag has a quote from John or Abigail Adams.  What's not to like?

You know what, it might be delicious with a little bit of  the Vanilla Coffee Cream
found on my daughter's blog that she found on Pinterest by Mrs. Happy Homemaker.

And did I mention this stuff makes your house smell incredible?

I love you!  Coffee anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive