Friday, February 21, 2014

Just Like Her

Last night we never turned on the TV, not even to watch the news.  I turned on the Pandora app on my Ipad and relaxed and read to some easy listening music.  It reminded me of the times I would stay the night with Aunt Norma and Uncle Milo when I was a teenager.  We'd all go to bed at the same time and every night Aunt Norma would put an album on the stereo to play as we fell asleep.  I loved that; soft, easy listening music.  The house was quiet with only the music in the living room; very soothing.  I am sure her family has many pleasant memories.  I sure do!  Thanks Aunt Norma Lu (she'd always be Aunt Norma Lu to me).  I always wanted to be just like her when I grew up.....just like her.  I still do.




I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive