Saturday, February 15, 2014

Just a Little Saturday Morning Humor

Good Morning Everybody.


I have to tell you about this woman.  She lives at my house.  I see her every morning.  I wish you could see her, but she disappears by 9:30.  Funny thing is that I only see her when I look into certain mirrors.  When I apply my makeup, I see her.  She looks back at me, smiles at me, and she is gorgeous.   No wrinkles.  No sags.  No bulges and no swollen eyes.  And no wrinkles.........I have to repeat that!  No wrinkles.  I am not going to suggest she looks 30, 40, or even 50, but she might pass for a good looking 60.  But sometimes she looks 40. 


As I walk down the hall to the main bath, I begin to see her disappear.  When I see her again in the entry hall mirror, she is even dimmer and I begin to see glimpses of myself.  By the time I get to the kitchen and look for her in the little mirror I have magnetized to my refrigerator, she is completely gone.  Faded completely away.  Sad............  So sad............  I kind of like her...........  We could be friends.........., I think...........but I would be jealous of her.


Where does she go, this woman?  I have no idea what happens to her.  Some time over all these years, she has faded, no longer the woman she thought she was.  BUT I have good news, she does come to visit every morning between 8:00 and 9:00.  Come over, look over my shoulder and you will see her.


Just a little Saturday morning humor.  By the way, that little mirror on my refrigerator is the most truthful mirror in the house.  You might not want to look at yourself in it. 


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive