Sunday, February 23, 2014

Turquoise

Good evening.  I feel very light-hearted tonight.  Happy. 


I read somewhere that if you want to get someone a gift, look at their pins on Pinterest.  Well, get right to it.  Get on over to my Pinterest boards.  Look around.........turquoise is definitely my color.  Buy me something turquoise.  Lots of it.  It can be jewelry.  It can be a rug.  It can be a bowl.  It can be eye shadow.  It can be a porch swing.  It can be a dress.  It can be nail polish.  It can be a sun hat.  It can be a swimsuit or it can be a towel.  It can be a couch or it can be a bed spread.  It must be turquoise in color........................but what I like the most is jewelry.  And.............if you want to get me something truly special, buy me some turquoise with gold........ooh I do love that combination.  But then again, I love turquoise with silver.  Well, I am sure I will be quite happy with anything you pick. 


I write all this in jest.  I am feeling giddy tonight and I am not quite sure why, but I am going to enjoy this feeling.  I am even thinking of repainting my bedroom soon, and I think I will add some turquoise accents..........maybe a new bedspread. 


I hope you have a light heart tonight, too.


I love you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn

Cherri

Followers

Blog Archive